This is a rare opportunity to experience a yoga retreat on the Big Island of Hawaii with a highly experienced international teacher, a private chef extraordinaire and no more than 12 guests. Think: small-box, unique, respectful of your individuality and deeply transformative.
More than a feel-good retreat, you will learn skills for more ease in your daily life at home and beyond. Move well with gentle therapeutic yoga, breathe like never before, meditate, eat consciously with exquisite meals and cooking classes. Enjoy afternoons to explore beaches, local markets, sacred spiritual sites, take in a private session or just sway in a hammock. Awaken to your true nature. Awaken to joy and well-being.
A private, sustainable ranch will be your home-away-from-home. The owners have kindly opened their hearts and facilities including six hales (bungalows), a dining and cooking pavilion, a beautiful yoga room and acres of fruit orchards, gardens and tropical flowers.
The property is off-the grid and sustainable, with its own hydro electrical plant, solar power and organic gardens. A yoga studio - the Qi Deck - has hardwood floors and plenty of windows to open to the sounds of the flowing nearby creek. Two indoor/outdoor, round, connected pavilions create a welcoming atmosphere for a large dining table in one, and kitchen in the other.
This retreat is for you if you wish to:
- Honor your body and mind and your heart's deepest calling
- Awaken to the part of you that is whole, complete and peaceful
- Be a better human being!
- Eat well in a farm-to-fork environment with a fun-loving chef who will share tips and lessons
- Learn to meditate and move like never before, with a seasoned, international teacher who empowers you to get the results you desire
- Be in an intimate, safe and caring environment with as much solitude or community as you like
- Retreat on a private property for a week dedicated to a small group experience, without others coming and going
- Have the option of activities like hiking, swimming, communing with wildlife or doing nothing at all
- Explore independantly in your free time or with friends you meet on retreat, with maps and suggestions provided by us.
- Receive more than you are promised!
- Take home skills for more ease and joy at home
This retreat is not for you if you wish to:
- Focus on physical form more than function
- Bust out an impressive yoga pose that might be on the cover of a yoga magazine!
- Party with alcohol
For details of this Hawaii yoga retreat, click on each menu tab.